Disabled Dating for Disabled Singles
Sign up to contact Disabled and Dating members in Ashburn!
USA, New York
USA, North Fort Myers
Some Things to Know About Disabled Dating Online
If you are looking for disabled dating opportunities, we are glad you found our site. No matter what your physical or mental condition may be, there is no need to spend the rest of your life alone. Do you feel unhappy or even more lonely when you see other couples growing old together and enjoying all that life has to offer? Even though you may dream of being with someone free of handicaps, you would be amazed at the sense of purpose and happiness that will come with disabled dating. At the very least, if you join a disabled dating site, you can find out more about others with similar conditions. From there, the sense of common ground will open up new vistas.
Why disabled dating is different
Chances are, if you are looking for a large selection of people to choose from, you will be inclined to start off with a regular dating website. Unfortunately, it can take hours, or even days on end to find people that you have something in common with. In addition, if you happen to come across perennial online daters, they can easily manipulate you into thinking they actually care for a short time. Even though you may feel that they leave because you are disabled, the real truth is they have their own set of problems to work through.
Some other problems with disabled dating on regular websites include:
- Feelings of unfair competition -- Even though you might have a good level of self esteem, you are bound to be distressed when people read that you have a disability, and then do not contact you for a date.
- Feeling isolated even if you do take an initiative -- When you sign up for a dating site, you will always try to convince yourself that everyone is on an equal playing field. If you see a profile that interests you, finding out that person is not as interested can be very disturbing.
- Unable to find someone that will truly understand you -- In some cases, you might just connect with someone on a conventional dating site, only to discover that they do not understand your needs. While this can happen in any relationship, you are bound to feel even worse if you feel that your disability is at the root of the problem.
Disabled Dating — why date like minded people
Consider a situation where you have mild to borderline level Down’s syndrome. While many people would consider you “normal”, and find you very loving, that does not mean they really understand your world. No matter whether you think a little bit differently or your speech patterns are just a bit different, you may always notice it, as well as a lack of ability to connect fully with your partner. At the very least, if you try disabled dating, you may just find someone that shares your expressions, as well as many other things.
Disabled Dating — Top things to look out for in a date
If you are interested in giving disabled dating a try, here are some things you should look for in a date:
- Find someone that can look you in the eye and share your feelings at all levels
- Look for someone that you can communicate with, even during an argument
- Choose someone that is not ashamed to talk about his/her problems or yours
Disabled Dating — Why normal sites fail
As you may be aware, many conventional sites prove to be a disaster for those with handicaps. That said, as more people must deal with complex therapies, genetic disorders, and other issues, it is fair to say that disabled dating is becoming the norm rather than the exception.
Some reasons why these sites may fail for you and others interested in disabled dating include:
- An abnormal emphasis on outer beauty
- Excessive emphasis on “normal” emotional expressions of love and passion
- Unrealistic expectations about what a real relationship is all about
- Free disabled dating sites are full of hoax profiles
Why Join DISABLEDandDATING.net?
If you are committed to finding a love partner, here are some good reasons to join our disabled dating site:
- We are one of the most reliable disabled dating sites
- We offer free disabled dating services
- We have all the best tools to make dating 4 disabled people easy and fun
- We verify all profiles before you even see them
- We use advanced algorithms to match you up with people that you will be compatible with
Do you really want to spend another Saturday night contemplating your disabilities, instead of being out with someone special? Wouldn't it be much nicer to spend the rest of your life with someone that understands and cares about you instead? Check out our website today and find out how disabled dating can change your life for the better.